Please click here for the latest information regarding Benedictine University's response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The following is a listing of common funding opportunities and resources. This is not intended to provide a comprehensive listing of all available opportunities in all areas of interest. For research on a specific project, please contact the Grants Office directly.
• Grants.gov: https://www.grants.gov/
• National Science Foundation: https://www.nsf.gov/
• National Endowment for the Humanities: https://www.neh.gov/grants
• Institute of Museum and Library Services: https://www.imls.gov/grants/apply-grant/available-grants?combine
• National Endowment for the Arts: https://www.arts.gov/grants
• National Institutes of Health: https://grants.nih.gov/funding/index.htm
• FEMA: https://www.fema.gov/grants
• Department of Education: https://www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/grantapps/index.html
• Department of Justice: https://www.justice.gov/
• Department of Defense: https://www.defense.gov/
Investigators seeking funds from foundation sponsors should discuss plans with the Grants Office prior to submission. Many foundations will only consider limited requests and projects must sometimes be prioritized.
• Foundation Center: http://foundationcenter.org/