- Research and Identify Funding Opportunities
- Pre-Award/Proposal Submission Assistance*
- Budget Development
- Document Review and Editing (The Grants Office provides advice on the most effective presentation of the material in the proposal and is available for consultation and assistance with the development of the proposal throughout the grant writing process. However, there is no substitute for the Principal Investigator's/Project Director's expertise in the discipline covered by the proposal.)
*Note: Proposal Submission Form is required for all grants prior to submission.
- Track and Facilitate with Stewardship and Progress Reporting
- Submission of Reporting to Sponsoring Agencies
*Note: Post Award Financial Assistance is administered by Business and Finance Services.