We consider our residence hall safe, as we have very few reported incidents of crime in our residence halls. We still encourage you to take some basic safety precautions to protect yourself, your fellow students, friends and property. Questions about residence hall regulations should be directed to Residence Life.
- Lock your door when your not in your room even if your only a few doors down.
- Be suspicious of unknown persons loitering around the residence hall.
- Never prop or leave exterior doors to residence halls propped open.
- Keep a record of all your valuables.
- Call University Police to answer any questions you may have regarding safety.
- Do not allow unescorted strangers into or to remain in the building. Call University Police immediately if subjects are unresponsive to your request for them to leave.