Traditional & Adult Students earn the B.B.A Finance major and customized programs
This program and courses are designed to:
- Evaluate the role of economics and business in the social environment of our culture;
- Articulate how the functional areas of business interrelate within organizations;
- Improve skills in communication, analytical thinking and appreciating the human element in organizations; and
- Develop specific skills applicable to the various aspects of the functional areas of business.
This program and major are designed to:
- Prepare you for entry level positions;
- Enable you to perform effectively in professional and career positions in management; and
- Prepare you for graduate and professional study in business or management.
All students in this program will receive a thorough grounding in:
- Economics (the theoretical basis for the discipline);
- Mathematics and statistics (the tool subjects);
- The principles pertinent to all of the functional areas of business, accounting, finance, management and marketing, in an integrated manner and with adequate focus on their international aspects; and
- Corporate finance, banking and investments.
The finance major is designed so that the entire degree is available through day classes. The finance major is also offered in time periods and formats that are designed for the needs of adult learners, offered through evening and weekend classes.