The following are our immediate funding priorities to ensure our students receive the education possible. Our priorities vary from very broad to specific, with each being necessary to prepare our students for the challenges of tomorrow.
- Student Awards/Recognition: Funding to recognize exceptional academic performance through research papers, presentations, exceptional community service and leadership.
- Class trips and student registration for professional conferences: Higher Education and Organizational Change students-Funding for registration and lodging at the American Council on Education Annual Conference
- Guest speakers and special events
- Classroom Innovation: Software, hardware
- Dietetic Internship Program Partnership: Funding to provide resources and travel for Dietetic Internship Program Partnership with Dupage County Community Clinics and Loaves and Fishes Food pantry of Naperville. Our interns provide nutrition education and counseling to these organizations each week. Specific needs for funding include food, equipment (Induction hot plate, blender/chopper, aprons, etc.), nutrition education program materials, and travel.
For more information on each of these priorities, please contact Ray Jackson.