The Department of Undergraduate Business is committed to preparing global business leaders through a values-centered approach to business education incorporating the development of skills in ethical and socially responsible leadership as well as critical thinking skills. We encourage students to develop their team and leadership skills through active participation in on -campus clubs/organizations, internships and study abroad opportunities.
The Department of Undergraduate Business offers baccalaureate degree programs in Business Administration. The Bachelor’s in Business Administration (B.B.A.) is offered with concentrations in Accounting, Business Analytics, Business and Economics, Finance, Management and Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Business with Science Applications. The International Business and Economics Department offer Bachelor of Arts(B.A.) in Economics and International Business.
The Bachelor’s in Business with Science Applications combines the B.B.A. undergraduate business degree core with the Undergraduate Science core, plus major specialization courses in science management, legal and ethical aspects, innovation and product development, quality systems, product team management, with internship and culminating capstone experience.
1. New College of Business building
2. Small classrooms-average 20 students
3. Diverse student body
4. Undergraduate faculty advise students about courses and career options
5. International study opportunities
6. Community service emphasis
7. Located in the suburbs with connections to high-visibility businesses
8. Emphasis on placing students with internships and jobs
No Events To DisplayView Full Calendar