Master's and Doctoral Degree Candidates/Recipients
(For degree candidates/recipients completing their requirements in August 2017, December 2017, March 2018, June 2018, August 2018)
Saturday, June 2, 2018
8:30 a.m. - Students report for line up in Kindlon Hall
9:50 a.m. - Convocation begins in Village of Lisle - Sports Complex
11:30 a.m. - Reception in Krasa Dining Room, second floor.
****In the event of inclement weather the Master and Doctoral Commencement Convocation would be held in the Rice Center and split into two ceremonies. The schedule would be as follows;
Master's degree participants: Accountancy, Business Administration, Business Analytics, Finance, Leadership, Management Information Systems, Management and Organizational Behavior, and Taxation.
Doctoral degree participants: Organization Development, Values-Driven Leadership
- 9:10 a.m. - Students report for line up in Rice Center
- 9:50 a.m. - Convocation begins at Rice Center
- 11:15 a.m. - Reception in Krasa Dining Room, Second Floor
Master's degree participants: Clinical Psychology, Clinical Exercise Physiology, Education, Integrative Physiology, Linguistics, Nutrition and Dietetics, Nutrition and Wellness, Nursing, and Public Health.
Doctoral degree participants: Higher Education and Organizational Change
- 12:45 p.m. - Students report for line up in Rice Center
- 1:30 p.m. - Convocation begins at Rice Center
- 3:00 p.m. - Reception in Krasa Dining Room, Second Floor