Daniel L. Goodwin Hall of Business
Discussion for the construction of a new college of business building began in 2012, and construction of the 125,000 square foot four story building began in April 2014. The Daniel L. Goodwin Hall of Business is home for the university's graduate and undergraduate business programs as well as the internationally recognized Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior and doctoral programs in Organization Development and Vales Driven Leadership.
- 6,000 square foot global hall with live digital stock ticker and billboard-sized, multi-screen high-definition media wall
- 40-seat state of the art Bloomberg Trading Lab.
- 600-seat auditorium for presentations and lectures
- Starbucks cafe and lounge areas
- 150-seat and 80-seat seminar rooms
- LED touch-screen displays for checking class schedules, location and event information