Students are the lifeblood of any university. Through the collaborative efforts of our various offices, we help students make informed choices about continuing their education. We provide a welcoming atmosphere that reflects the best of the Benedictine values of hospitality and a concern for the development of each individual.
It is strongly recommended that you schedule a time to meet with an Admission Counselor. Admission Counselors will assist you throughout the admission process, in addition to providing you with an unofficial evaluation of your current and future courses.
- Apply to Benedictine University
- Request all official college / university transcripts to be mailed to Benedictine University (5700 College Rd. Lisle, IL 60532)
- If less than 20 transferable credits earned, request your official High School Transcripts, official ACT or SAT scores to Benedictine University
- If international credits earned, order an evaluation from ECE to be sent to Benedictine University
- Your admission counselor may request additional materials if it is requested by the department or you did not meet the minimum admission requirements. You may be asked to submit:
- A personal statement
- Letter of reference by an academic or professional contact (required for all B.S.N. applicants)
- Once your completed application has been received and reviewed, an admission counselor will personally contact you by phone with your admission status.