Support initiatives to a group of incoming Benedictine University students with the outcome to create community and society leaders.
• Based on GPA, school and extracurricular activities.
• Admitted Benedictine Student
• Completed application with two letters of recommendation from a school or community representative.
Preference given to first-generation college and freshmen students
• Each student receives an iPad.
• Preferential financial aid consideration.
• The opportunity to participate in a paid internship in Chicago or through a study abroad program at 50 percent reduction during your junior and senior year.
• An assigned professional mentor during your senior year.
• The option of one semester of study on the Lisle, Ill., campus.
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
• Participate in the summer 2014 orientation (which will include a service project).
• Attend a two-hour monthly leadership seminar during the school year.
• Implement a service project to meet an identified community need.
• This program will begin in August 2014.
• Students must apply by March 31.
• Interviews will be conducted in April.
• Candidates will be notified by May 1.
Are you a leader? If you feel you are a qualified student and would like the opportunity to participate in this exciting Benedictine University experience, fill out an application as soon as possible.