Benedictine University provides support and incentives to a group of incoming freshmen and transfer students with the intent of creating future leaders within their communities and society.
• Based on GPA, school activities and extracurricular activities.
• Admitted Benedictine Student.
• Completed application with two letters of recommendation from a school or community representative.
Preference given to first-generation college students and incoming freshmen students.
• Preferential financial aid consideration.
• The opportunity to work with Career Development in securing an internship in the Chicagoland area.
• An assigned professional mentor during your senior year.
• The option of one semester of study on the Lisle campus.
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
• Participate in summer orientation.
• Attend a two-hour monthly leadership seminar during the school year.
• Engage in community service projects that support the community.
• Students must apply by April 23.
• Interviews will be held for final candidates.
• The program begins in August.
Do you have leadership potential or a desire to become a leader? If you feel you are a qualified student and would like the opportunity to participate in this exciting Benedictine University experience, complete the application as soon as possible.
© 2016 Benedictine University
225 E. Main Street in Mesa, AZ 85201
firstname.lastname@example.org | (602) 888-5500