Support initiatives to a group of incoming Benedictine University students with the outcome to create community and society leaders.
• Based on GPA, school and extracurricular activities.
• Admitted Benedictine Student
• Completed application with two letters of recommendation from a school or community representative.
Preference given to first-generation college and freshmen students
• Each student receives an iPad.
• Preferential financial aid consideration.
• The opportunity to participate in a paid internship in Chicago or through a study abroad program at 50 percent reduction during your junior and senior year.
• An assigned professional mentor during your senior year.
• The option of one semester of study on the Lisle, Ill., campus.
• Maintain satisfactory academic progress in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
• Participate in the summer 2014 orientation (which will include a service project).
• Attend a two-hour monthly leadership seminar during the school year.
• Implement a service project to meet an identified community need.
• This program will begin in August 2014.
• Students must apply by March 31.
• Interviews will be conducted in April.
• Candidates will be notified by May 1.
Are you a leader? If you feel you are a qualified student and would like the opportunity to participate in this exciting Benedictine University experience, fill out an application as soon as possible.
Benedictine University at Mesa
The Gregory Enrollment Center
51 E. Main Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Phone (602) 888-5533
Fax (602) 888-5555
8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.