For immediate medical, fire, or police emergencies, dial 911.
To request Public Safety services, dial 602-888-5516:
- protection of persons and property
- traffic/parking control and enforcement
- fire/hazard inspection
- severe weather warning
- monitor fire and security alarms
- lock and unlock of classrooms/offices
- highly visible patrol
- safety education and awareness programs
- escorts service anywhere on campus
- motorist assistance (lock-outs and jump starts)
You may report emergencies or request non-emergency Public Safety services, by speaking directly to an officer.