About Your Diploma
Benedictine University provides a free diploma to each student after their graduation.
- We send you a diploma to your mailing address 3 to 8 weeks after graduation
- When you apply to graduate you choose and confirm the name that you want on your diploma
- Clear up any HOLDS because you will not get your diploma if you have a hold
Order a Diploma Replacement or eDiploma Online
Benedictine University has authorized the Michael Sutter Company as our official diploma vendor.
Order a Replacement Diploma
- There is a $25.00 charge for Bachelor's, Master's, Doctoral, and Certificate replacements
- Diplomas will be printed and mailed after the degree has been verified and, if applicable, all holds have been removed. Orders are placed weekly and you can anticipate receiving a diploma within 21 days.
- If the name on the diploma request does not match the name on your original diploma, you may be notified by email to provide legal documentation (marriage license, driver's license, passport, divorce decree, etc.) of your current name
Order an Official eDiploma
- Your Benedictine University eDiploma is a Signed and Certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes
- The Benedictine University eDiploma has a one-time charge of $10.00
- You will receive your eDiploma within minutes of ordering
- You can then share your eDiploma as often as you need
- Search the status of your diploma order whether it is your new diploma or a replacement diploma