The Early Enrollment Program allows qualified high school juniors and seniors to take one 100 or 200 level course per semester, if they have:
- Written authorization from high school principal
or guidance counselor.
- Applicants must be 16 years or older.
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. (on a 4.0 scale).
- Must have met course requirements.
- English Language proficiency.
- Submit application for Early Enrollment Program with $20 non-refundable application fee.
- Submit official high school transcript.
- Written authorization from high school principal or guidance counselor.
- TOEFL scores, (if applicable).
The student is responsible for having all credentials sent to the University. You will be considered for EEP admission as soon as all of your credentials are received.