Benedictine University at Springfield builds its educational life and efforts on the same values which Benedictine men and women espouse. Among the seven values espoused by Benedictines and embraced by Benedictine University at Springfield are a tradition of hospitality, an appreciation for living and working in community, and a concern for the development of each person. Serving the business communities which serve the University is just another way of saying “thank you.”
That is why Benedictine University at Springfield established Chamber Tuition Discount Partnerships. The plan provides a 25 percent tuition discount to full-time employees of chamber businesses and their immediate family members (spouse and dependent children only).
The tuition discount applies to new students only to undergraduate and graduate programs taken on the Benedictine University at Springfield campus and cannot be combined with other student tuition discounts/institutional awards.
Traditional Undergraduate Majors
- Business and Economics
- Communication Arts
- Criminal Justice
- Health Science
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Writing and Publishing
Adult Accelerated Undergraduate Programs
- Associate of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and Organizational Behavior
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (R.N.-to-B.S.N.)
- Master of Arts in Elementary Education
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education, Reading and Literacy
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Management and Organizational Behavior
TUITION DISCOUNT PLAN
- Tuition discount applies to new students only.
- A 25 percent tuition discount is available to members and their immediate family (spouse and dependent children only).
- Tuition discount applies to undergraduate and graduate degree programs (Doctor of Philosophy excluded) awarded by Benedictine University at Springfield.
- Discount may not be combined with other student tuition discounts/institutional awards.
- The tuition discount is applied to each billing cycle.
- Students must verify every academic year (June thru May) that they or their employer is a current Chamber member.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
The Chamber of Commerce Tuition Discount eligibility ceases for a member employee, spouse or dependent on the date when the eligible member is no longer employed by a Chamber of Commerce member. If the Member changes eligibility status during a term in which a tuition discount has been applied the amount of the tuition discount will be prorated. It is the responsibility of the Employer to notify Benedictine University at Springfield of any employment changes.