Benedictine University at Springfield strives to provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in educational programs, activities and services. Students with a documented permanent or temporary disability requiring accommodations should contact Disability Services as early in the semester as possible.
Accommodations are based on each individual’s documentation and circumstances. Some of the more common services granted are:
- Extended Testing Time
- Separate and Quiet Testing Room
- Note Taker
- Alternative Text
Disability Services works with students, faculty and other campus personnel in a cooperative and confidential effort to find appropriate solutions to each individual’s special needs.
To request an appointment or for further information please contact Disability Services at 217-525-1420 X 3306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Request for Disability Services
- Documentation of Learning Disabilites
- Documentation of Psychological Disabilities
- Documentation of ADD & ADHD Disabilities
- Documentation of Medical & Physical Disability
- Request a Test to be Proctored