Policies for Proctoring Tests
are steps for providing testing services for students at Benedictine:
- The student is required to schedule his or her test with the Coordinator at least
24 hours (not to include weekend hours) prior to the time he or she wishes to
take the exam.
- The student is required to request his or her professor to provide a copy of the
test to the Coordinator prior to the date of the exam.
- Faculty will fill out the online request to proctor form or download the physical form and email or hand deliver it with attached test to:
of Special Services: Sonja Bowers
Location: Resource Center-L30
- The test will be securely stored in the Coordinator's
- Prior to starting the examination, students must first check-in with the Coordinator.
- Students are allowed to take only designated materials into the testing room.
- Students must leave all personal items including, purses, cell phones, etc. with the
- Upon completion of the exam the student will return the completed test to the
- Completed exams will be securely stored in the Coordinator's office for retrieval by the
professor unless otherwise arranged.