Residence Life
Residence Life

Spring Break Extended Stay Request



Students residing in Ondrak and Jaeger Halls must request and receive permission to stay on campus during Spring Break. To request permission to remain on campus, all students (with the exception of student athletes approved by the Athletics Department) must complete the Spring Break Extended Stay Request document below. Please note the fees that apply to remain in campus housing over break periods. Fees will be waived only for international and out of state students.

Founders residents are allowed to remain on campus during Spring Break.

Please complete the request below:

Residence Life

Krasa Center, Room 10
5700 College Rd.
Lisle, IL 60532
9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.