What information or forms do I need to submit to Student Health Services?

  • A completed two-page Student Health Form (typed and signed), A completed immunization record signed by a licensed health care provider.
Where do I find the Student Health Form?
  • The Student Health Form can be found here.

Where do I find the International Student Health Form?

The International Student Health Form can be found here.

Do I have to have a physical exam?

  • No, you do not have to see your doctor, you can call the office for a copy of your immunization records.

Why do I need to show proof for my immunizations?

  • The State of Illinois College/University Immunization Law (77ILL.ADM.CODE 694) requires all college students born after 1956 to submit immunization information unless you have a medical or religious exemption. If you do not submit documentation showing your immunizations, the College is required to place you on medical hold which may delay your registration for a second term.

When are the immunization records and the Student Health Form due?      

  • Prior to the first day of school        

I have submitted an athletic physical and form; do I still need to submit the immunization record and student health form?

  • Yes. The athletic department and Student Health Service require different forms and do not share records.

How do I obtain a copy of my immunization record that was submitted to the university?

  • You may obtain a copy of your immunization record by logging
    into "My BenU".  Go to "Self Service, Campus Personal Information, Immunization Report" and print.
  • Or, contact Student Health Services office Monday thru Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the academic year. 
    phone:  630-829-6046

What services does the office of Student Health offer?

  • Visit Student Health Services for a full details on the services of Student Health Services at Benedictine University

 Do I have to pay to be seen in the Student Health Service Office?

  • Undergraduate students do not pay a fee to see the nurse or physician in the health office; however, there is a fee if a student requires antibiotic treatment or vaccination. 
  • Graduate students are allowed one free nurse visit and one free follow up physician visit.  After the first visit, a $20 fee is required.

Does the University offer a health insurance plan?

Do you have a list of local health care providers and pharmacies?

Contact Information
Location:  Krasa 116
Phone:  630-829-6046
Fax:  630-829-6035
E-mail:  studenthealth@ben.edu