Becoming a Peer Tutor or Instructional AssistantBasic Qualifications:
For More information:
- Sophomore, Junior, or Senior in good academic standing
- Received an A or B in the class you would like to tutor
- Receive a letter of recommendation from the professor of the course you took and would like to tutor in at the Student Success Center
- Contact Hillary Holecek about becoming a Peer Math Tutor
- Contact Jennifer Golminas about becoming a Peer Science Tutor
- Contact Anne Marie Smith about becoming a Peer Writing Tutor
- Stop by the Student Success Center in the lower level of Krasa room 020 if you're interested in becoming an Instructional Assistant.
For the most recent tutoring schedule visit Student Success Center home page.
The Student Success Center staff and Benedictine students
would like to say thank you to all of our tutors
who give of their talents to help our students be a success.
Thank you for...
Informing Today. Transforming Tomorrow.