The Facilities Management department at Benedictine University aims to provide a safe, reliable, and welcoming environment supporting the learning, teaching, working, and social functions of the university.
Our Core Values:
- To treat every Benedictine University student, faculty/staff member, and guest of the university with the utmost respect and courtesy
- To value the importance of each and every individual request for university related support regardless of size and scope of work
- To create and develop sustainability in staffing, policies, and equipment
- To create, promote, and sustain a safe and healthy campus environment
- To be accountable for our job performance and always be good stewards of campus personnel and resources