Students have opportunity to schedule a personalized visit that will be tailored to your individual interests. Our dedicated admissions staff can assist in providing you details on the admission process and, in addition, you are able to connect with faculty members in your designated areas.
Important Information About Visiting Campus
- In accordance with University policy, all visitors are required to wear face masks while on campus and should maintain a six-foot distance from anyone not in their immediate family.
- Personalized visits are limited to three people (including the prospective student).
- When you arrive on campus, please park in the designated parking spots and text or call your admissions counselor. They will provide additional instructions on where to meet.
- Please be prepared to be outside as most of our visits will take place outdoors for the time being (weather permitting). Stations have been set up throughout campus for meetings to take place in shady spots with tables and chairs positioned to allow for a safe six-foot distance between parties. In the case of inclement weather, socially distant spaces have also been set up in indoor locations that will ensure adherence to CDC guidelines.
- Please note that personalized visits can be up to two hours in length.
- If you or anyone in your party has symptoms of COVID-19, has been exposed to anyone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or has traveled to high-risk areas where COVID-19 is prevalent, we ask that you please reschedule your visit. We look forward to hosting you on campus, but the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff are our top priorities. Thank you!