Benedictine University Institutional Aid
During the financial aid process, a student will be considered to determine if they qualify for Benedictine University Institutional Funding in addition to their scholarship and federal aid eligibility. Students must complete the FAFSA in order to be considered for Benedictine University Institutional Aid. Benedictine Institutional Funding is renewable yearly.
Have you filed your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)?
For more information on applying, go to fafsa.gov and use Benedictine's school code of 001767.
- Institutional awards applicable for incoming freshmen starting Fall 2018 term.
- Scholarships are subject to available funding and deadlines.
- Full-time enrollment is defined as 12 or more semester credit hours per term.
- Scholarships are limited to a maximum of four years or eight terms of institutional awards. Awards will be finalized after submission of official high school transcripts and standardized test scores; no revisions to merit awards will be made after the seventh semester/quarter.
- Student financial aid programs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice or obligation.
- Institutional awards are applicable to the cost of tuition only.
- Students from the Mesa branch campus are not eligible for these scholarships as they qualify for special tuition rates.