the Homecoming Parade will be submitted electronically
· Questions or concerns about entries can be directed to Nicole Placek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· A float decorating party will be held in the parking garage lot from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00pm. Any building done after 11:00pm will automatically disqualify you.Snacks will be provided.
· You will be allowed to add finishing touches to your float on Thursday morning from 10:00am to 11:00am. All float participants must be at the Parking Garage by 11 am for float lineup.
· Pre-building is allowed but your float must be completed at the Float Party. Please ask for clarification if you have questions.
· Please bring your own supplies, although some will be provided by the Homecoming Committee
· Provided Supplies include: masking tape, scotch tape, butcher block paper, poster board, streamers, ribbon, scissors, glue, paints/markers.
· You will be responsible for clean-up of your building area/float and any damage caused to the Parking Garage during float building.
· NO alcohol or illegal substances will be allowed in the float decorating area.
· No alcohol or illegal substances will be allowed in the float or vehicle in the parade.
· All floats must be present at the Float Decoration Party on Thursday evening. If you are a walking group, please join us for the decorating party as well.
· Any vehicle must be driven by your club advisor or the vehicle owner.
· NO university vehicles may be used.
· Candy or BenU items may be passed out along the parade route.
· Tampering of floats will not be tolerated.
· You must rely and capitalize on your own creative abilities to build your float.
· Violation of these rules will result in disqualification.
· Floats will be judged at the end of the parade.
· Judges will be from a wide variety of campus faculty and staff
· Judging will be based on the following:
· School Spirit
· Incorporation of the theme
DAY OF PARADE:
· All participants must be at the Parking Garage to move float out of garage by 10:45 a.m
· All trailer and car floats must be lined up between 11:00 and 11:30am in their designated line up position.
· Parade will move to start location at 12:15 p.m. sharp.
· Parade will be at 12:30 p.m.
· Please pull your float into assigned number spot for judging following the parade.
· Enjoy the Spread the Red Lunch for the announcement of winners.
Date: August 21
Time: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Location: White Eagle Golf Club, Naperville IL 60564
Contact: Deb Smith (630) 829-6080 email@example.com
Event Description: The 23rd Annual President's Invitational Golf Outing will be held Wednesday, August 21 and we will be golfing at White Eagle Golf Club in Naperville. Come see golfer Nick Faldo, British golfing great and now lead analyst positions for two of the principal American broadcasters of PGA Tour golf – CBS and the Golf Channel! If you are interested in volunteering, purchasing a foursome or sponsorship opportunities please contact Deb Smith at 630-829-6080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.