RN to BSN Program
- WRIT 1101 and WRIT 1102 - must be completed prior to admission
- MATH 1150/NRHL 2250 Introduction to Statistics – must be completed prior to admission
- COMM 1110 Speech Communication
- BIOL 1156 Introduction to Microbiology
- BIOL 1157 Anatomy and Physiology I
- BIOL 1158 Anatomy and Physiology II
- PSYC 1100 Survey of Psychology
- SOCL 1100 Introduction to Sociology
- PHIL 2245 General Ethics
- CHEM 1101 Introduction to Chemistry I and CHEM 1102 Introduction to Chemistry I Lab is also recommended as these courses are required of many graduate programs that prepare individuals as advanced practice nurses.
- PSYC 2201 Growth and Development
- 6 semesters hours of IAI Humanities (in addition to general ethics)
Students will be admitted to the RN to BSN Program on the condition that all prerequisite courses are completed prior to enrolling in the Benedictine nursing courses and/or have an approved Academic Plan on file with their academic advisor within one month following notification of Program Admission.
Community College Transfer Guides can be found here.