RN to BSN Program
- WRIT 101 and WRIT 102 - must be completed prior to admission
- MATH 150/PSYC 150 Introduction to Statistics – must be completed prior to admission (Effective August 2014)
- SPCH 110 Speech Communication
- BIOL 203 Human Anatomy
- BIOL 258 and BIOL 259 Human Physiology and Lab
- BIOL 208 General Microbiology
- PSYC 100 Introduction to Psychology
- SOCL 100 Introduction to Sociology
- PHIL 245 General Ethics
- Physical Science Course - CHEM 101 Introduction to Chemistry I and CHEM 102 Introduction to Chemistry I Lab are recommended as these courses are required of many graduate programs that prepare individuals as advanced practice nurses.
- Developmental Psychology or Lifespan
- 6 semesters hours of IAI Humanities (in addition to ethics)
- MATH 105 Finite Mathematics, MATH 108 Quantitative Literacy or MATH 110 College Algebra (for 3+1 Partner students ONLY)
Students will be admitted to the RN to BSN Program on the condition that all prerequisite courses are completed prior to enrolling in the Benedictine nursing courses and/or have an approved Academic Plan on file with their academic advisor within one month following notification of Program Admission. (Effective August 2014)
Community College Transfer Guides can be found here.