Sport and Exercise Science
Benedictine offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Sport and Exercise Science. The Sport and Exercise Science program provides relevant, relatable, and rigorous education for students. Faculty provide holistic education opportunities to students in order to develop the necessary competencies, professionalism, and communication skills needed to acquire full-time positions, and/or enter graduate study programmes in areas of sport, exercise, and fitness.
Graduates of Benedictine's Sport and Exercise Science Program...
- have an applied knowledge of sport science.
- are able assess athletes and clients and apply assessment data to exercise programs
- are able to organize and implement training programs.
- have the technical knowledge, skills, and abilities to enter into a role as an exercise professional or continue into graduate study.
- have the required dispositions to enter into a role as an exercise professional or continue into graduate study.
Future career options in Sport and Exercise Science include...
- Sport Coaching
- Strength and Conditioning
- Health and Fitness
- Personal Training
- Corporate Fitness
- Community Recreataion and Fitness
- Graduate Study in Athletic Trainning and Physical Therapy.