Manchester University- Pharmacy
- Have completed or be in the process of completing a total of at least 60 semester credit hours from the program’s established prerequisite course list.
- Have a 3.3 minimum cumulative GPA.
- No grade lower than a C in any established prerequisite course.
- Complete the Manchester University Pharmacy program application through PharmCAS, as indicated on the Manchester admissions application Web page.
- Complete the program’s admissions interview process. Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply through PharmCAS by the Early Decision deadline (early September each year). Applicants who apply after that deadline may be considered for the reserved seat(s), but Manchester will admit on a rolling basis and those applying early will be given priority consideration.
Neither a Bachelor’s degree nor the PCAT exam are required for admission under this program.