1. Apply for Graduation
3. Fill Out the Response Card if Attending the Interfaith Baccalaureate Convocation (Bachelor Degree Candidates Only)
4. Fill Out the Response Card for the Commencement Convocation
Fill out the Response Card online
The Graduation Fair will be held on Thursday, April 6 from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. located in the Krasa Center, Second Floor.
At Graduation Fair you can do the following:
- Pick up your cap and gown*
- Obtain Commencement Convocation information.
- Have your cap and gown picture taken by a GradImages photographer.
- Purchase a class ring and/or diploma frame.
- Order personalized announcements.
- Discuss your financial obligations.
- Participate in a raffle and enjoy refreshments.
*If you cannot attend the Graduation Fair please check the other options on the Cap and Gown Information Tab.