1. Look out for emails and notifications from the Registrar’s Office regarding the posted schedule and important information regarding registration week for the coming semester. Review classes you think you would be interested in taking.
2. Schedule an appointment with your corresponding faculty academic advisor.
|Professor Carol Bennett
Nutrition & Health Sciences
|Professor Anthony Cella
|Professor Cyndi Laurin
Management and Accounting
|Professor Julie Cowgill
Political Science, Sociology, Criminal Justice
|Professor Shannon Rauch
Professor Diane Smith
|Professor Maria Granic
|Professor Ramon Luzarraga
|Professor Michael Tole
Fine Arts and Graphic Design
3. Look up your registration appointment through MyBenU to ensure you register for classes at the soonest possible date to make sure you get the classes and the schedule you both need and prefer.
a. To check your registration appointment, navigate to MyBenU. Login and select Self Service à Learner Services à Academics à View Enrollment Appointment
4. Take care of any financial holds, registrar holds or outstanding issues that will keep you from registering successfully on your registration date. You can find holds under your student center in MyBenU.
5. Register for your classes. For detailed instructions on how to register please watch the videos on this page or follow these instructions.
Advising at Benedictine University Mesa
At Benedictine University academic advising is grounded in Benedictine values and the University mission. It is an interactive process between the advisor and student and is supported by technology. The goal is to promote each student's academic, career and personal development. Although academic advising is a collaborative function of both student and advisor, the final responsibility for satisfying University and major requirements rests with the student.
The student actively participates in the educational decision-making process.
All current Benedictine University students at Mesa are required to meet with their faculty academic advisor to go over class options and build a schedule for the coming term. Your academic advisor is a great resource. Their goal is to help support you in many aspects of student academic needs, career development and personal development too. Benedictine University Mesa is unique in that it provides student the opportunity to work directly with program directors dedicated to the field they are studying for a personal advising experience.
© 2018 Benedictine University
225 E. Main Street in Mesa, AZ 85201
email@example.com | (602) 888-5500