Leaders seize success. Great leaders help other be successful. Learn how to do both.
Benedictine University provides support and incentives to a group of incoming freshmen and transfer students with the intent of creating future leaders within their communities and society.
- Based on GPA, school activities and extracurricular activities.
- Admitted Benedictine Student.
- Completed application with two letters of recommendation from a school or community representative.
- Preference given to first-generation college students and incoming freshmen students.
- Preferential financial aid consideration.
- The opportunity to work with Career Development in securing an internship in the Chicagoland area.
- An assigned professional mentor during your senior year.
- The option of one semester of study on the Lisle campus.
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress in at least 12 credit hours per semester.
- Participate in summer orientation.
- Attend a two-hour monthly leadership seminar during the school year.
- Engage in community service projects that support the community.
- Students must apply by April 23.
- Interviews will be held for final candidates.
- The program begins in August.
Jo Wilson Leadership Institute Application (PDF)