The Master in Public Health Program at Benedictine University at Springfield Presents:
The Affordable Care Act and Cross Sector Dynamics: Connecting Public Health and Health Care
Friday, September 13, 2013
- Chiara Retreat Center
- Registration: 8:30 a.m.
- Program Begins: 9:00 a.m.
- Adjourn: 4:00 p.m.
- Public Health and Medical Community Interface: The ACA Opportunity
- The Role of Technology in Making the ACA Work
- Public Health Education
- Something New Every Day: Recent Developments in Public Health
Presenters and Panelists Include:
- Georgeen Polyak, Ph.D.
Benedictine University, Public Health Department Chair,
- Michael C. Jones
Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services
- Gary T. Robinson
Deputy Director -O.F.A., Illinois Department of Public Health
- James D. Stone, M.A., C.P.H.A.
Director, Sangamon county Department of Public Health
- Elizabeth Bormann, M.P.H.
Benedictine University, Instructor, Public Health
Registration is required by Monday, Septemper 9, 2013.
Call (217) 525-1420, ext. 3519 or email email@example.com for more information.
Seating is limited — please don’t delay.
Please complete the form below to register for the event.