Scope and Responsibilities of the department:
- Support students in their academic pursuits.
- Guide students in developing healthy life skills (i.e., conflict resolution, commitment to community, welcoming diversity and leading with purpose, etc.).
- Provide opportunities that will assist residents in becoming acclimated to living in a community setting.
- Provide co-curricular programs that support academic success, the core principles, wellness, and the development of life skills.
- Engage in appropriate and timely responses to circumstances that are deemed a crisis in nature.
- Educate students about the Student Code of Conduct and the importance of being accountable for their behavior.
Learning Outcomes - Services offered in support of your education:
- Through various programs residents will learn that collaboration and working together in the community promotes success.
- Through the on-going development of various life skills, students will learn that civility among community members is paramount to personal growth and the healthy development of the community.
- Students will have opportunities to develop their leadership skills.
We are very much looking forward to students joining us on-campus where these initiatives form the basis of our programming and services, allowing us to play a positive and impactful role in their college career at Benedictine.