Student Presidents

Academic Forms

Looking for an Approval of Transfer Credit Form, Change of Academic Plan, Request for Independent Study Form, Graduation Application, etc. visit our office or stop by the Registrar's Office in Kindlon 224 for a hard copy. 

Please make sure to view instructions carefully on forms for the most expedient process.  To avoid delay please make sure all accurate signatures have been obtained and forms are dropped off in the right departments.

To download a form visit the Registrar's website at

Student Life enhances the development of students as lifelong learners and leaders by supporting them throughout the progression of their academic careers.

Student Life

Student Life

Marco Masini, Associate Vice President
Phone: (630) 829-6124
Fax: (630) 829-6348

Luba Baranivsky, Assistant to the VP

Lownik Hall, Room 152
5700 College Road Lisle IL, 60532
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m